30 November 2011

♥ I'm So Deeply In Love With You ♥

♡ If before this , I posted in bahasa , tonight I wish to let you know what my feeling right now through "speaking london" ! aauww ! .. ♡ 

♡ To my one and only love,
♡ I’ve been waiting for my Mr. Right whose is 'you' for so long , and now that you are here with me , I will never ever let you go from now and and forever . We both know that life is not always fair . We know that there will come a time when we have to face trials in our loveship , but we will overcome because our love will see us through . They say promises are made to broken , but I say promises is meant to be for as long as we believe in the power of our love b. I know in my heart you believe it too . I am so thankful and so very happy that I have found my destiny in you . Yes , he is you !
♡ You are my happiness , a very special blessing God has given to me . I’m so excited spending my whole life with someone that I truly love and care about , spending each special day with all the love in our heart of hearts . I love you so much and will always love until forever and ever . That's a promise that I’ll surely going to keep forever in deep core of my heart .
♡ Now, tell me Darling how can I not love you this much , when every time you look at me , all I feel is how deep is your love for me . !!
♡ Sweetheart,
I can say there is nothing more beautiful than having someone to love and the feeling of being loved in return . I learn how to fly again , soar high and be brave not fearing of something . I began to see the beauty of the world and appreciate for what I had right now , that there is so much meant in life unless if we stop hoping and there is so much in love unless is we stop loving each other b . ♡
♡ As time passed by , I started to wish and hope that I can keep you forever . Don't you know that you are someone worth keeping , someone worth caring and most of all someone worth loving for me , b ? I want you and I need you . I love you and I can never ask for more than you .So much love ! ♡ ♡ ♡ 





 Darling , YOU deserves it ! ♡

add note : no comments space below my post ! just for read but no need any say ! ya ya ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment