20 May 2012

B .. I NEED IN MY LIFE .. MISSING YOU !

Dear Affrizal Mohamed ..

     

        I want you to know that since the day we knew I've fallen deeply in love with you . There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life , and how you make every day so special . You are my life , my heart , my soul . You are my best friend , my one true love , my one and only . I love you more today than I did yesterday , and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today . Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living . Day by day , my love for you becomes overwhelming . 
    
      A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine , a day without food , or a day without air . I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm , I need you in the rain to keep me dry ; I need you in my life to keep me happy . You make me feel wonderful . You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that . Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true . 

      I apologize straight from the heart for ignoring you whenever you make an attempt to make me feel better after our pointless arguments . I know I overreact a lot , and I'm sorry . I‘m ashamed of how I treat you and I'm sorry I've been so moody lately .


       I'm afraid I'll say something to make you forget the feelings you have for me when I mention your past too much and bring up stupid things . I'm worried you won‘t want me anymore . I know I can make you mad , but I promise you that this is all going to change because I love you with everything I have .

      I was scared to love you at first , out of fear that you would hurt me , but I did and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done . Now , the only fear I have is waking up and realizing it’s all a dream.You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me . Each moment that you and I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all . I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours  , but now that we've found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person I want to marry , the person I want to have babies with, and the person I want to grow old with . 


        B , you complete me . You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me . The world is a better place to be because of you  . You make me feel beautiful . Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted . I am so thankful for what we have , and for everything we will have . You are the only man I ever want to share my life with . I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other . I don't even want to think about it . All I want to think of is you . 


     You are the love of my life . I love you, and I always will until the day I die . Hopefully, when that day comes , I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see .

When we’re older with a family and home of our own , we’ll look back at the ways we argued about things that were so insignificant and we’ll laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument . I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days . My love for you will never fade , I’m still crazy about you , my hubby Affrizal.

Love Always , 

NURUL NAZEERA EDORA