26 November 2011

♥ you always, ♥ you still, always have, always will...

B.. I love you with all of my heart, body ,and soul . You complete me . You make my life worth living . To have known you and to have loved you has been the most beautiful dream . I can only hope that I never wake up .

Life may not have been perfect , or rather far from it . But when you know that no matter what happens , there is always someone there to catch you when you fall , someone to wake you up from your own nightmares , someone to let you know it's okay to be just who you are . After all, I found you are the one who be my mine whose bring up my life , cheers up my day & so meaningful in every single second I had b..
I'm glad to have someone like you for 10 months . To say that it was smooth sailing would be a lie . Hollering, ignoring, flaring up at each other over the smallest things imaginable is not rare . But with each argument, it brings us even more attached to each other. Weirdly sayang !



 I want to be the only one to get the chance to see how amazing you really are sweetheart !

I may not get to see you as often as I like . I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night . But deep in my heart I truly know , you're the one that I love , and I can't let you go . Plus , I adored you okay ! So in love with you !  ♥

  ♥ Where there is love there is life .. B . you are my only one ! sayang , every time when we arguing , please remind me all this thing ! swear , it's really work cz' definitely I will remember what I wrote before ! My pray is , I wish with the God's blessed , we will be in love together today , tomorrow , happily ever after ! kamu , AFFRIZAL MOHAMED

No comments:

Post a Comment