12 December 2011

ON MY WAY .. WRITING OUT MY HEART ..

My darling Affrizal ,


We have gone through many hard times together 10 months . We have been through the difficulties of our relationship and we even came to a point of almost losing each other because we got tired of each other's weaknesses and shortcomings , rite dear ?  :)

I thank God .! we were able to make things right between the two of us . We learned how to deal our differences in a proper way . We learned to listen to each other and we became sensitive to each other's needs .

Now look at the two of us , we are still here and getting stronger as time goes by .  We are enjoying each sinle second we being together and making each day special by showing our love and care in a very special way .
Sometimes , when I come to think of what we have been through before and how we have dealt our problems , I'm getting more appreciate of our truly love .

I cannot help myself but to laugh at it because we were like children fighting over petty things and made it such a very big deal until it blown out of proportion .

However , I am very thankful 'cause we have grown so much . We have become more mature in handling our faults and our shortcomings .

It would have been my greatest mistake if I did let you go and let go of our love .
I promise to continue to love you more each day .I love you b . Yes ! I do .. I do love you .. :)

HAPPY MONTHLYVERSARY SAYANG !




I love you with all of my heart, body ,and soul. You complete me. You make my life worth living. To have known you and to have loved you has been the most beautiful dream. I can only hope that I never wake up !


     
           


No comments:

Post a Comment