15 February 2012

I Do Love You Much More Sayangg !

Hey again , since I finished off my study , I just stay at home and just waiting for my fully result for my dip .. God , sometimes i feel so fucking  boring ! I miss my past time where I'm gone by to class , gossiping with afy , nad , nina , zaty , nyui ! Seriously , i miss all my past time so much !!

So , since I just doing nothing at home , I'm just thinking of nothing but my beloved one .. Guess who ? Mr. Affrizal la .. He is my loved one ! If I take a look back of all my past entry , most of my late entry is about him . You know why ? Because he is very the special one deep inside my core heart !

B.. you know what , I never regret the time i've known you , someone who's nice ,sweet and loving because now you're a part of me  . I promise to cherish you until the end and forever be yours .Insyaallah sayangg ;) You are worth the million things i wished for and even so much more  . I want you to know i love you so much ,it was a melody in my head .
You have became my life for the past 369 days and those days were the happiest days of my life . Because of that i want you to be mine forever so that i can be happy for the rest of my life -.-
 There are 12 months in a year  ,there a 30 days in a month , there are 24 hours in a day , there are 60 minutes in an hour ,but there only one you in a lifetime ,one only and you are mine b .. forever mine !
We have been together  ,i could not even remember my life without you ? i love you affrizal for who you are and for what i have become because of you . And if you ask me why i love you ? well.......i really dont know why :D I JUST DO  ,i just love you .

The love that we share is one of a kind ,the first that i saw you love at first sight .You are only person then and until now, i really do not know why i cannot get enough of you eventhough we have been together all day .
I would gladly gave up BLACKCHOCCAKE or even TIMEZONE for that matter for you . If i will life again i wish that it is you and i end up with once more  . you made my life so wonderful dear  . you taught me to appreciate things i would never even dream of appreciating , you have opened my mind on many things  , i would never have viewed and enjoyed life the way i enjoyed it now because of you .

You made me change for the better and i cannot think you enough for that , you have made me happy for every single day of our 369 days relationship .But the most happiest day of my life would be the day when i face my father with you beside me and you say 'I DO , I PROMISE YOU WILL BE THE LAST GIRL IN MY LIFE'



god ,please make my dream come true because i want to spend the rest of my life with him .
I DO LOVING YOU , MY FUTURE 
take note : my last entry for this february because i just create and limit my entry for 12 entry per month . You know why I do so ? Because my love one , love this '12' . Okey , see you in march . Dadaa .. much love !

No comments:

Post a Comment